viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

WEEK 10


Well, hello every body I can’t believe that we’ve finished our class, they were 10 great weeks where I learnt many but many new things in order to improve my English class, it was really great , but to be honest they were really hard , too. During this week we talked about the Levels of Technology Implementation (LoTi) that according Dr. Christopher Moersch we can find 6 levels of Levels Technology Implementation which help us as teachers to focus on the slight balance between instruction, assessment, and the effective use of tools and resources to promote better results with student's practices in the classrooms get an effective learning process.
So I consider that if we want to do an effective process we have to develop level by level to get better results. For me it was really helpful because using the technology the students can get an effective learning, so our target is to be more effective and innovative using new tools.
Another difficult but interesting activity that we did was the final project where all of my colleges and me made a big effort to do an excellent job. It was really great to create one for me was the first time, I had to read a lot but I did it, I feel really happy about it.
Something that was very important since my point of view was the advices to the future participants that will take the course in advance, so I consider that for me it was an incredible experience to take this kind of courses, it was a big challenge to have contact with new tools and techniques to increase our classes.
And finally I have to say thank you very much to Robert, because he really helped me to some ideas, some comments to develop my skills, so now I can tell you that I'm a completed teacher, because I have new ideas, new tools to face my classes but I don't have to forget that I have to prepare my self every day in order to give the best to my students.
And also thanks to Eduardo Moreira for helping me and be my partner during my final project.
Bye,
Take care 
Thanks for every thing
Estanislao

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Estanislao

    believe it or not, we finish with week 10 it`s hard to believe that we end this very interesting and useful e-course, I`m so glad to share all my experiences and the nice and clear tips and comments of my partners, of course thanks to Robert`s guide, help and support, in order to lead this fantastic challenge.

    We need to have in mind that everything that we can learn will be reflect on our students`future, in our work, and of course in ourselves.

    As everybody to begin with a new course, with the few time that we as a teachers have, is a very big deal, but allways thinking into improve our skills, nervous at the beginning, of course, but with the past of the weeks and with the correct guide and the help and good partners`advice we could develop all the tasks in a better way task by task.

    At the end, thank you Estanislao, my partner and friend, thanks againg to share your knowledge and comments during the depelopment of this course and the final project.

    take care continue working as always.

    Edu.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Estanislao

    I truly believe you have learned quite a lot in this short time period. I know it has been a struggle at times, but I always appreciated your questions. You are a truly autonomous and independent learner, part of which is know when and how to task for help.

    Best of luck to you in all your teaching!
    Robert

    ResponderEliminar